Saturday, October 6, 2012

Top 10


Somehow, I narrowed my very long list of favorite movies into top ten.  This is the list of movies which one way or another touched me deeply.  I still can watch them over and over again and not get bored.

1. Unfaithful – about human choices, lust, and consequences.


2. Closer – it shows how love can turn into tool of manipulation.




3. Love and other drugs – a reminder that some people walk into your life and change you forever.



4. Vicky Cristina Barcelona – one of my favorite Woody Allen movies, which includes love triangle, nice music, beautiful Barcelona, funny dialogues.



5. My best friend’s girl – funny, romantic  chick flick.


6. The beach – Danny Boyle and Leonardo Di Caprio – love both. It not just a movie, it’s experience of the different world.



7. Inception – journeys in the dreams and the main questions of what is real and what is illusion.



8. Drive – stylish and hypnotic. I fell in love with Gosling and the soundtrack.




9. Into the wild – classic and inspiring movie about nature, freedom, adventures, real values.




10. The Notebook – romantic and sentimental story about summer romance which turns into  endless love.




No comments:

Post a Comment