1. Unfaithful – about human choices, lust, and consequences.
2. Closer – it shows how love can turn into tool of manipulation.
3. Love and other drugs – a reminder that some people walk into your life and change you forever.
4. Vicky Cristina Barcelona – one of my favorite Woody Allen movies, which includes love triangle, nice music, beautiful Barcelona, funny dialogues.
5. My best friend’s girl – funny, romantic chick flick.
6. The beach – Danny Boyle and Leonardo Di Caprio – love both. It not just a movie, it’s experience of the different world.
7. Inception – journeys in the dreams and the main questions of what is real and what is illusion.
8. Drive – stylish and hypnotic. I fell in love with Gosling and the soundtrack.
9. Into the wild – classic and inspiring movie about nature, freedom, adventures, real values.
10. The Notebook – romantic and sentimental story about summer romance which turns into endless love.